Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Makeup? Yes!

Yay! My first post about actual makeup! So it's not just about me! Well I have a few pictures to share with you! So I have some helpful hints below... But this is just the start! I have tons more to share with you and you'll love it! Read my blogs and Beautify yourself! Just a little humor and whole lots of makeup, storys to tell, and restday sundays (My fav!)

This is nail polish... BUT IT'S NOT ALL I HAVE!

                                           A girls gotta have that Eye shadow! Helpful hint: Don't use to much... your eyes wont show there true beauty!
                                                   Just a little mix of everything!
        Lip gloss! Helpful hint: Always apply chapstick before your lipstick it helps soften your lips up than having them cracked and uncomfortably dry.
                                               Brushes. helpful hint: to clean your brushes take a paper towel and wetten it a little bit than wipe your brush off. It should do the trick if not... your brushes havent been cleaned and maybe are ruined.
                                       Variety of lip gloss, and lip stick.... (bad handwriting too)
                                          Cover girl concealer with Wedge. Helpful hint: Make sure you bring it between the hair line and forehead... Or your skin will show and make a bad mixed look.

No comments:

Post a Comment