Thursday, January 12, 2012

Okay. This is a really Bright blue... with Black eyeliner and mascara a little bit of gray on the top.
 This is my other eye, Bright pink, Gray, black mascara and black eyeliner....
These were made on the same day... put together this eye and the one above...
it looks really cute, and a little bit of funk was showing but not to much. (:
These are some of my favorite colors... Excuse the light please... but I found the brown and gold to go together very nicely. For a meeting or Fall activity.
The greene and blue go GREAT together... Makes a tealish color (:
The pink and purple are also a good mix.
 Nail polish... This isnt all of it but it's my favorite colors I have. 
Brands such as, N.Y.C, Wet and Wild, Art deco, Sinful colors, Avon, L.A. colors.
I love all of these colors! Love them.!!!
 The pink and blue mix of my eyes. Lookin good =]

No comments:

Post a Comment